Innovating Physical Therapy with Dr. Kellen Scantlebury
We’re thrilled to welcome today’s guest on the podcast, Dr. Kellen Scantlebury! Dr. Kellen is a certified strength and conditioning coach as well as a licensed doctor of physical therapy. He’s the founder and CEO of Fit Club, a NYC-based physical therapy and sports performance clinic. Dr. Kellen is incredibly passionate about movement and helping others reach their goals through manual therapy and prescriptive exercise.
What we discuss:
- The pitfalls and shortcomings of traditional physical therapy;
- Hybridization of training & physical therapy;
- Why mindset is critical to our mental and physical health;
- How Fit Club has adapted to online physical therapy, delivering even greater outcomes and improvements for their clientele during the pandemic.
Where to find Dr. Kellen and Fit Club:
- Dr. Kellen’s Instagram @dr.kels
- Fit Club’s Instagram @fitclubny
- Fit Club's Website
- Fit Club's Facebook
- Fit Club's Youtube
- Evolna's website
- Instagram: @evolna_
- Marie's Instagram: @mariejanicek